Tuesday 16 April 2013

Last post before the Wedding

Hello everyone, 


Well this is my last post before we get married on Sunday, keeping everything crossed for a fine day so the ceremony can be held outside. We are all ready to go with final preparations done and everything ready to go to the venue tomorrow before family start arriving on Thursday. Then it's a week at home to pack for two weeks in Borneo! 

It would seem that spring has finally arrived though, blossom on the trees, birds singing a a bit of warmth in the sun (when the wind isn't blowing!). I have managed a few daffodil shots over the last week but that has been about it as wedding plans have taken over. So, here are a couple of lovely daffodils to brighten your day:





Things are hotting up now with the Transylvanian Wildlife Project and I hope to bring you more information and links in the near future. And just before I go, a dragonfly that I photographed last year in black and white. Really looking forward to a lot more insect work this year. So for now that is it, I will post again after the wedding if I can and if not definitely on our return from Borneo!!! Have a wonderful couple of weeks and enjoy the sunshine. 


1 comment:

  1. Have really enjoyed your wonderful images, I live in westbury so not far from you! The very best of wishes for a fantastic day. It will make a change for you to be in front of the camera instead of behind it. Have a brilliant honeymoon and I await shots of the sights on your return.

    Craig Morris

    ReplyDelete