Thursday 31 October 2013

Christmas Craft Fairs

Hello, 

Things have been just a little crazy here recently with gearing up for the Christmas craft markets and preparing to completely re-work my whole website and preparing for a re-launch in the New Year along with brand new workshops. First of all, below if the list of events for this year where you will be able to buy some fantastic handmade items and original photographs, all these events are a collaboration between me and mum so there is a great mixture of items, don't forget many are one offs so once they are gone that's it and they start this Saturday. During this time you will also be able to buy many of the gift sets and card collections through my website although there will be some items that will only be available at the craft markets. 

Saturday 2nd November
Warminster Civic Centre, BA12 8LB
Warminster, 10:30am - 1pm

Saturday 16th November
Doulting Village Hall, BA4 4PL
Doulting 10am - 4pm

Friday 29th November
Lady's Pamper Night, High Littleton Church Hall, 
High Littleton, BS39 6JD, 8pm onwards

Saturday 30th November
Warminster Civic Centre, BA12 8LB
Warminster, 10am — 4pm

Saturday 7th December
Bath Guildhall, BA1 5AW
Bath 10am - 4pm

Sunday 8th December
Salisbury Guildhall, SP1 1JH
Salisbury, 10am — 4pm

Just before I move onto news of changes, I am running another webinar for the Manfrotto School of Xcellence on Thursday 14th November at 4pm (GMT) all about creative nature, I will be covering light, composition, monochrome and also taking photos at night all the time following the theme of creative images. If you would like to register for this webinar here is the link: 


So, away from the craft markets there have been many changes that have been discussed and the ball is now rolling on these. As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, I have decided (after much discussion) to completely re-vamp my website with a brand new design and layout, only my artistic and creative images will be on show and alongside this I will be launching a brand new series of workshops for 2014 based around creative nature photography. Fear not you will still be able to see many more of what I call my standard images through my Flickr and Facebook pages. More details on these and brand new talks later in the year when they are finalised along with some other very exciting news so stay tuned! All these changes will include my blog as I will be making everything come into line with each other in terms of design, but the web address will remain the same. 

I am also very honoured to announce that I have been awarded as a nominee in the professional category for wildlife in the Black and White Spider awards with my image of an Atlantic Grey Seal titled "The Yawn" and here it is:


Aside from all the exciting changes, I have managed a couple of adventures out and about with my camera to capture Autumn and I will share some of these images with you in the next post.................


1 comment:

  1. Hi
    It feels so nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on regarding Really thankful to you for starting this. <a href=" http://dandjstudio.com/”>photography Seattle</a>

    ReplyDelete