Tuesday 19 April 2011

Early Morning Beauty

It truely has been a beautiful couple of days in terms of the weather and it seems the insects and spiders are in agreement. I decided to get up early this morning and head to Westhay on the Somerset Levels to try to photograpgh some bugs, something I have become very addicted to over the last few weeks. I definately wasn't disappointed, arriving at 8am the dew was in perfect droplets everywhere and the early sunlight reflected of them beautifully. I had a really productive day behind the camera which included filming the male wolf spider performing his mating dance for a female, who it would seem was less than impressed! I also captured this image of a spider in amongst dew drops in the sunlight, I hope you like it. Videos to following shortly, off again early tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment